I constantly create art to appease my aesthetic-hungry soul,
use music, literature and nature as coping mechanisms,
& hold interest in more things than I’ll probably be able
to fully explore in my lifetime.
My main media of choice is watercolor with pen and/or pencil; and I sometimes work with acrylic, oil pastel and Photoshop.
- You can find more of my designs including fanart in my other shop at Society6,
- Info on custom commissions can be found in this journal entry.
- Occasionally I post jewelry and other physical goods on Etsy.
- My own hand screen printed stickers can be found at Big Cartel.
- There are a few designs that I sell as all-over print shirts and other apparel at PrintAllOverMe.
- & More shirts at Teepublic,
Cheers! And thanks for looking.