Multi-disciplinary, with pop-culture tendencies.
· 2008-2009. Master of Sculpture, Performance & Installation. College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales.
· 2004-2007. Bachelor of Fine Arts. School of Contemporary Arts, University of Western Sydney.
· 2003. Photography, Visual Arts and Digital Imaging Summer School. Nepean TAFE.
Exhibitions And Projects:
· 2014. Performer; Interrogating Police Officer, Mayhem: Sydney Police & Justice Museum
· 2014. Performer; Interrogating Police Officer, Details Unknown by Unhappen: Sydney Police & Justice Museum
· 2014. Performer; “Alone” (Fortune Teller), Nick & Tom’s Nine Hard Holes, Jurassic Loungs
· 2009. Gallery Volunteer (various roles), At The Vanishing Point Gallery
· 2009. Starving Artists Performer, CarriageWorks Arts Centre
· 2008. TABOO, Gallery285
· 2008. My Body, My Business At The Vanishing Point Gallery
· 2008. Mardi Gras Float West In Show & Bent Western Live On Stage performance at Blacktown Arts Centre
· 2007. OPEN:SPACE at the TCB, Arthorse & Co.
· 2007. SMASH HITS , Parramatta Studios
· 2007. curator of Mish Mash, Twenty10
· 2007. co-curator & exhibitor Fray , Blacktown Arts Centre.
· 2007. exhibitor @ OPEN:SESAME_, "Arthorse & Co. ":http://www.myspace.com/jylcarthorse
· 2006-2007. Member of the Gift Project ; Website Builder/Maintainer, Primary Contributor.