Photograph of the Mission San José de Tumacácori, Tumacacori, Arizona.
Taken in RAW & converted to b/w CS6 & Tiffen DFX
Mission San José de Tumacácori was established in January 1691 by Jesuit Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. It is located at the town of Tumacácori, Arizona and is open to the public from the Tumacácori National Historical Park visitor center. It is the site of a Franciscan mission that was built in the late 1700s and it takes its name from an earlier mission site founded by Father Eusebio Kino in 1691.
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.