Published in the Discover Southern Arizona — 2013-14 magazine! – Page 98-99!
Walkway on the outside of the Saguaro National Park West, Visitor Center, Tucson, Arizona. From this vantage point you can see the Saguaros blooming in the desert. Taken in RAW & converted in CS6. I just love all those wonderful lines!
- Featured in Black and White Photography 5.16.2012
- Featured in SUPERBLY VISUAL 5.16.2012
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 5.16.2012
- Featured in Where on Earth is This? 5.16.2012
- Featured in Retired and Happy 5.17.2012
- Featured in #1 ARTISTS OF REDBUBBLE 5.17.2012
- Featured in LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS 5.18.2012
- Featured in THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY 5.20.2012
- Featured in B&W Photography 4 You 5.20.2012
- Featured in The New Fuji Fine 5.20.2012
- Featured in Color Me a Rainbow Group-Black And White 5.21.2012
- Featured in ♥♥♥PEACE LOVE & TRANQUILITY♥♥♥ 5.21.2012
- Featured in The Magic of Black and White 5.22.2012
- Featured in ≈ The Weekend Photographer ≈ 5.22.2012
- Featured in Let There Be Light ! 5.23.2012
- Featured in ! Inspired Art ! 6.1.2012
- Featured in Through The Lens 6.1.2012
- Featured in ♥ Artists Universe ♥ 6.2.2012
- Featured in Shelters # Straight from the camera. 6.7.2012
- Featured in Live, Love, Dream 6.21.2012
- Top Ten Winner – Old Farts of Redbubble – The WOW! Factor! – 6.22.2012
- Challenge WINNER – Shelters # Straight from the camera. – Featured work. – 6.28.2012
- Featured in I Shoot Raw – 11.29.2012
- Top Ten WInner – New avatar challenge – B&W Photography 4 You 12.7.2012
Exposure time 1/600sec.
Exposure -0.3 step
Focal length 4-mm
Link to Facebook
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.