- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Photograph was taken around Molas Pass, Colorado, between Durango and Silverton in the San Juan Mountains.
- Featured in Which Way? – 4.15.2012
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 4.15.2012
View my BubbleSite – Lucinda Walter Photography
View my Website – lwalterphotography
I’m also at Green Valley Fine Arts Network
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.