- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Photograph was taken at the Peninsula Point Park, Anoka County Park, Anoka, Minnesota.
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 11.4.2011
- Featured in ‘camera in one hand & coffee/tea in the other’ 11.8.2011
- Featured in All In *Editing 11.8.2011
- Featured in ♥ Artists Universe ♥ 11.8.2011
- Top Ten Winner – Retired & Happy – BEAUTIFUL PATHWAYS I WOULD LOVE TO WANDER UPON – 1.19.2012
- Featured in The COMPACT GROUP – 4.20.2012
Textures Effect from Tiffen DFX
View my BubbleSite – Lucinda Walter Photography
View my Website – lwalterphotography
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.