- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Photograph was taken on the Historic Navajo Bridge in the Navajo Nation in Arizona. The canyon is Marble Canyon and it is near Lee’s Ferry. The river is the Colorado River, Arizona, USA.
- Featured in All Countries ~ Wetlands, Ponds, Lakes and Rivers 9/24/2010
- Featured in “Streams & Stream Crossings” 9/26/2010
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 9/26/2010
- Featured in PostCards-Destinations 9/28/2010
- Featured in Your Country’s Best 9/30/2010
- Featured in A Little Bit Country! 10/2/2010
- Featured in Colour and light 12/19/2010
325 views – 8.15.2011
View my BubbleSite – Lucinda Walter Photography
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.