Photograph was taken of the old Ford truck in Ruby Arizona, USA.
Sold – greeting card! 3/5/2015 Thank you very much to that very special buyer – I’m honored!
Converted from RAW in PS CS4 – Several textures added Shadowhouse Creations – Trim added.
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 9/21/2010
- Highlight – The World As We See It , or as we missed it. – Americana of the day 9-21-10
- Featured in “Old Things – 3 per Day” (1960 0r Older) 9/23/2010
- Featured in Western United States Artists and Photographers 9/28/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – All things Photographic – Evocative 10/8/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – JUST FUN * The Rusty Relics Challenge 11/11/2010
- ~ Top Ten WINNER – AMAZING CHALLENGE ENTERTAINMENT Many themes-Trucks from the 40’s to the 50’s – 11/13/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – Quality Art & Photography – Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes – 12/3/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – Your Country’s Best (include name of Country) A Favorite Automobile – 12/12/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – ≈ The Weekend Photographer ≈ Rusty Transport 12/21/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – Old farts of redbubble – From Classics To Clunkers! – 3.28.2011
- Featured in ♥ Artists Universe ♥ 2 Works Per Day 7.9.2011
- ~ Top Ten Winner -♥ Artists Universe ♥ -ANTIQUE, RACE & CUSTOM CARS – TRUCKS 7.16.2011
- ~ Top Ten Winner – Rustic – Old – 11.26.2011
- Featured in Life in the City, Suburbs, or Bush 11.29.2011
- Featured in HIGH QUALITY IMAGES 3.15.2012
- Top Ten Winner – *AMAZING CHALLENGE ENTERTAINMENT* – A Classic TRUCK 1940 – 1950’s – 3.20.2012
- Featured in All In Editing – 3.27.2012
- Challenge Winner – **** Backyard Photography/Art No Macro .. – Rustic Vehicles in the Yard – 8.10.2012
- Featured in Time Worn 8.24.2012
- Featured in Withered 8.26.2012
Ruby is one of the best preserved ghost towns in Arizona. It is now undergoing restoration. For forty years Ruby was called Montana Camp and in 1909 was changed to Ruby in honor of one Julius Andrew’s wife. Julius Andrews was in charge of the camp store and was the one who applied for the post office. At one time over 150 children went to school in Ruby and over 300 men were employed at the Montana Mine.1941 saw the end of operations at Ruby and it has been a ghost town ever since
Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ28
View my BubbleSite – Lucinda Walter Photography
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.