The late afternoon sun is on Khafre’s Pyramid and The Great Sphinx at Giza, Egypt. It creates a golden glow as the tourists are starting to leave along with the camels and horses.
- Featured in Alphabet Soup (Letter K) 3/2010
- Featured in History 4/2010
- Featured in All things Egyptian 5/2010
- Featured in The World As We See It , or as we missed it. 9/14/2010
- Featured in African Beauty 9/14/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – AFRICAN BEAUTY – African Landscapes 10/8/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – All That’s Archaeology – The Perfect Pyramid Challenge 11/29/2010
- Featured in All That’s Archaeology 11/29/2010
- ~ Top Ten Winner – Art of the Middle East – Archeology 12/7/2010
- Featured in Art of the Middle East 12/10/2010
Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ28
View my BubbleSite – Lucinda Walter Photography
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited.