This is a photo of one panel of ancient stained glass installed in the St Michael’s Orthodox Church of Christ the King near the Abbey Museum outside Caboolture in Southern Queensland. The church has an extensive collection of glass dating back to the 1300’s. Much of the older glass was made in Syria.
315 viewings on 3 March 2015
Featured in “The Windows Group”