This lovely and historic old church is along the St. Johns River in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
The Church was formed in 1878, and the building was erected in 1879. The first service was held Mar 10, 1879. The bell tower was added in 1880. The Church also contains 23 stain glass windows.
St. Mary’s was placed on the National Register of Historic Sites in 1979. The original vessels for Holy Communion are still used in the services today.