1. G’day, Daisy, howya doin’?
2. Fine thanks, Farmer Kelly.
1. I’ve got a wonderful surprise for you.
1. Yes, Daisy, you’ll be grain fed for the next 100 days.
2. Grain fed? Ooo! How exciting! What on earth did I do to deserve that?
1. You’ve been on your best behavior in the paddock, Daisy, and I just wanted to show my appreciation.
2. Why, Farmer Kelly, that is soooo very nice of you… I’m all excited and I can’t thank you enough.
1. My pleasure, Daisy.
2. But why 100 days? What happens after that?
1. You’ll be 100-day grain-fed beef.
2. 100-day grain-fed…
2. That’s not what you said, Farmer Kelly.
1. That’s what I meant.
2. That’s not what you said.
1. I meant cow.
2. I’ll stick to the grass.
1. Slip of the tongue, Daisy, don’t worry about it.
2. I’ve changed my mind about the grain.
1. But a moment ago you were all excited.
2. I love grass.
1. 100-day grass-fed beef doesn’t work.
2. I’m glad to hear it.
1. The marketing people won’t accept it.
2. Very sensible.
1. You’re not being very cooperative, Daisy.
2. A cow’s gotta do what a cow’s gotta do, Farmer Kelly. Trust me, I’m a cow and I know about cow stuff.
Convo between a farmer and his cow.