this is an article I read many years ago in a magazine which I purchased for the articles: follow the instructions, NO PEEKING AHEAD!
Do the following excercise, just follow these instructions, answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! don’t advance until you have done each one!
1. Think of a number from 1 to 10.
2. multiply that number by 9.
3. if the number is a two digit number then add the numbers together.
4. now subract 5.
5. determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you have ended up with. (example 1 = a, 2 = b, etc)
6. think of a countries name which starts with that letter.
7.remember the last letter of that country.
8.think of the name of an animal which starts with that letter.
9.remember the last letter of the name of that animal.
10. think of the name of a fruit which starts with that letter.
11. most people will be thinking of a Kangaroo, in Denmark, eating an Orange.
If you are not thinking of these things then you are part of the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else.