1. TradingConditions – Check the available binary options deposit methods, the minimum and maximum deposit amount and trading amount before opening a trading account with the broker.
2. Diverse Assets–Check for multiple assets for investment to increase the likelihood of profits. Invest in assets like commodities, stocks, indices and currencies for expansive profits.
3. Deposit Bonuses –Look for the broker offering promotional bonuses on your deposits which at times may match your original investment.
4. Trading Hours– You are not free the entire day as you may be busy with your job, family or your passion – you need flexible trading. Ask for the trading-hours-options from the broker.
5. Trading Platform – Trading platform or the UI’s overall look and functionality matters a lot. Look for its user-friendly features and functionality as well as tools.
6. High Payout – This is what you are here for, so make sure you get the most. Brokers award different payouts depending upon the investments on the assets – inquire about it for greater clarity.
7. Customer Service – When you open a trading account, you are given personal attention; make sure, the broker offers excellent customer care services and CCE attends your calls to answer the queries related to payments, withdrawals, platform functionality, etc.
8. Account Manager – Trading account manager or back support is important for you as he is someone who guides you through the trade and helps you maximize your profit when you do not know much about Binary options trading. Make sure you open an account with the broker that offers a skilled and experienced account manager.