Tenterden Town railway station is a heritage railway station on the Kent and East Sussex Railway in Tenterden, Kent, in the United Kingdom.
When the railway line first opened in 1900, Rolvenden Station was known as “Tenterden”. Its name was changed when the line extended north three years later and a station closer to Tenterden was constructed. The line closed for regular passenger services in 1954 and all traffic in 1961. It reopened in 1974 under the aegis of the Tenterden Railway Company which purchased the line between Tenterden and Bodiam. The station now houses the KESR’s Carriage and Wagon works, and the Colonel Stephens Museum is located nearby in Station Road