If you love your fellow RBers, why not join our group that aims to promote the works of artists at RedBubble and all over the web in an effort to bring in more viewers and sales?
As Jo said in her blog:
It’s a simple premise. Get a group of people and all focus our attention on promoting a handful of works all over the internet. Then next time, my work gets a turn in the limelight.
This is happening right now in the Promote Each Other group.
- get your art in front of a much wider audience
- members have reported increased views and sales
- only promote works you really like in places that you choose
- see lots of amazing art that would have otherwise passed you by
- be part of a team who work together to give each other a well deserved scratch on the back
Why compete with every other artist when we can all come together and help one another? This week we’ve thrown away the ‘invite only’ option and want to invite anyone who is serious about promotion and marketing to come on by and see how it works.
Please pay us a visit and see how you like it. :-)
Please note that by adding your work to this group, you give permission for fellow members to promote your work around the web which includes posting it on websites such as StumbleUpon and personal/art blogs