This is what is taught me:
1) How terrible creatures must feel that live like this or much worse 24 hours a day.. their whole life… Like chicken in a laying battery!
I know…. I love meat, too. But I love to respect any creature in this world even more.
2) How respectless is it to sit next to strangers for hours and didn´t have a shower for days…
3) If there is almost no space… you have to share the rare space you have. But many, many people just take all they can get, without any mercy. Amazing…. Unbelievable… Sad.. Every single person on this earth will be in need one day, will depend on other people´s help, patience, compassion.
4) After 2 hours in a crowded bus you know the character of every single person.
5) I don´t like to travel by bus :-)))
What does it teach you?
Candid shot, California/USA