Three bracketed images in Photomatix 4.0
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company’s first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation “4-4” (later “4/4”) stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day.