- Featured in Flowing Bulbs, Dec 2010
- Featured in Nikon D90 Users, Dec 2010
- Featured in Nature in its Entirety, Dec 2010
- Featured in The Best of Red Bubble, Jan 2011
- Featured in Welcome to Washington, Jan 2011
- Featured in Between Violet & Crimson, Jan 2011
- Featured in Color Me A Rainbow – Purple, Feb 2011
- Featured in The World As We See It, Feb 2011
- Featured in Tuesday Afternoon, Feb 2011
- Featured in Light of Love, March 2011
- Featured in Challenge Winner’s Vault, April 2011
- Featured on the Explore Page, April 27, 2011
- Featured in The Group, June 2011
- Featured in Featured for a Challenge, Oct 2011
- Featured in Featured Women Photographers, Feb 2012
- Featured in The Addicted Photographer, March 2012
Mt. Vernon, WA
Nikon D90 used with a 70-300 mm lens.
A rare sunny day in April perfectly illuminates the Skagit Valley tulips. Just a glimpse of the millions of colorful tulips grown here every year.
Like my work? “Like” me on Facebook:
1023 views, 28 favorites as of 10.31.11
How difficult did you find uploading your first work?