The parish of Brinsley with Underwood has 2 churches; St James the Great at Brinsley 1838 and St Michael and all Angels at Underwood 1890. Both churches are of Gothic design with pipe organs.
We are a warm, family friendly, open evangelical church and alternate our services weekly between each village.
To find service times and locations please click on ‘Services and Events’.
Remember if there is no morning service showing for Brinsley it will be at Underwood and show on their calendar
We share our vicar, Rev. David Stevenson with St Mary’s Eastwood.