HALL OF FAME PRINT
What does your Signature say about YOU?
A Professional Graphological Analysis, determines whether your true self and the self you want others to see are the same or not. It’s used a lot for Employment Profiling, providing the employer with an independent yardstick of a candidate’s suitability.
An illegible signature means:
- A desire to be seen but may not prefer to be noticed or known … Loves to keep things in private and desires to keep his/her true identity unknown. Although they do have good people skills and enjoy socializing.
- Shows open and straightforward social attitudes. Happy to be accepted as they are.
- Right slant: an outgoing, bubbly, outer persona.
- Left slant: does not push self forward. A quiet shy personality, quite aloof.
- A straight line under the signature reveals he is self-reliant and believes in following rules.
- A simple form of an underline: shows self-confidence in a humble manner.
- Underline but a bit showy and a bit curly: loves to seek attention.
- Zigzag line: under the signature reveals an uncertainty in the writer’s behavior.
The longer the zigzag line, the unsure the writer is about his/her ability.
- A wavy or smile shaped underline*: is a strong indication about writers’ humorous behavior.
Signature is completely different when compared to usual writing:
- Shows that the writer wants to hide some aspects of his personality, and therefore he/she creates a new “identity” by creating the signature with a totally different look.
Size of Signature
The size of the signature shows your wish to be observed or want to be-ignored.
- Extremely Large – (as compared to the handwriting) the writer craves to be noticed, and is very bold and confident.
- Large signature typically indicates, “notice me”!
- Medium sized signature: honest, with a good self-image they do not need direction from others and are astute decision makers.
- Smaller sized signature indicates less of a desire, or extremely no desire to be noticed.
Dotted I (i) reveals
- A creative i-dot: shows that he/she loves to stand out as being different.
- A small, straight line used as an i-dot: reveals that the writer is restless in his behavior and possibly seems to be always in a hurry.
- Ignores to dot the i –dot: it shows that the writer does not heed to details and finds it very difficult to follow minute details.
- An i-dot which is long and continues: as a lead stroke touching the next letter reveals that the writer is creative and intelligent.
- An i-dot which is placed meticulously and carefully: right close to the top of the lower case i, shows that the writer loves to follow the details minutely.
- The I – dot is placed much higher and far from the i, it reveals that the writer is ambitious in nature.
Privacy is important, he/she may have lots of secrets and may appear mysterious to many people.
Just be You … and show the Best of you “Upfront” … What’s not to like?
x2 TEE’s Sold – Thanks
Copyright notice:© All rights reserved. All designs contained on these pages are © copyright protected by DRPupfront and any use of these designs or concept in any form without written permission will be considered an infringement of these copyrights. The Above information should only be used for entertainment reading, and although researched DRP is not qualified as a trained Graphologist.