business days (Express)
business days (Standard)
|Small Greeting Card
||Large Greeting Card
|4" x 6"
||5" x 7.5"
||4" x 6"
- 300gsm card with a satin finish
- Supplied with kraft envelopes
- Discount of 20% on every order of 8+ cards
Taken in a public park in Gananoque, Ontario and he was cautious but seems used to the commotion around.
- Woodchuck and groundhog are common terms for the same animal.
- Scientific name: Marmota monax.
- Woodchucks can climb trees and also swim.
- Groundhogs in the wild eat green plants, such as dandelion greens, clover, plantain and grasses.
- They feed heavily in summer, storing fat for winter hibernation.
- By February, hibernating woodchucks have lost as much as half their body weight.
- So how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? About 318 kilograms.
Source: Cornell University