Knecht’s covered bridge is on Slifer valley road in Springfield Township Bucks county Pennsylvania USA. and was built in 1873, This bridge is also known as Slifer’s Bridge. It crosses Durham Creek (once known as Cook’s Creek). The Bridge is a treasured landmark in the area and is still being used today.
Canon EOS 20D25mm F/10.0 ISO-100 Features : National Register of Historical Places #80003432