A late fall view of Knecht’s Covered Bridge
Knecht’s covered bridge is on Slifer valley road in Springfield Township Bucks county Pa. and was built in 1873, This bridge is also known as Slifer’s Bridge. It crosses Durham Creek (once known as Cook’s Creek). The Bridge is a treasured land mark in the area and is still being used today.
Canon EOS 20D
28mm ~ F/9.0 ~ ISO-200 ~ Lscp Md
Image Copyright©DJFlorek all rights reserved