Port Huron Michigan USA
Fort Gratiot Light is the first and oldest surviving lighthouse in the state of Michigan. Constructed in 1829, Fort Gratiot Light marks the entrance to the St. Clair River from Lake Huron in the southern portion of Michigan’s Thumb. The light is still active and the grounds are an active Coast Guard facility, but it has recently been handed over to the Port Huron Museum. There is also a public beach and park on the property, known as Lighthouse Beach.
Canon EOS 50D F/12 17mm Sigma ISO-100 Pros PSPx5
National Historic Register Reference #76001975