Over the next few months I intend to take those willing to read, on a literary adventure through the bubble. As an investigative journalist and member of the bubble I will aim to place some meaning behind some of the more interesting and popular images on the bubble, I will endeavour to give the reader insight into such important questions as…
• Is there a relationship going on between Paul Vanzella and Jo O’Brien
• Does Mel Brackstone wear waders all the time and does her tripod have crustaceans and seaweed on it
• Who would win the fight if Stuart Chapman and Mel Brackstone met on a beach?
• Flibble how does he do that?
• Deborah Parkin has she painted her house and family black and white on purpose
I am sure that there will be more questions that I will investigate over time and if there are specific issues that you feel need answers then get in touch and I’ll see what I can do.
please note that all comments are completely fictitious and intended to be humorous. The journal relates to my interpretation of the art and to stories that I make up about the artist as a bubble characters rather than focusing on the real people behind the art
This has been inspired by a comment from Paul Vanzella relating to the comments that I have posted on several of his recent works – all of which I find truly astounding