Vienna, 20 May 2011.
This is a detail of the Gloriette in Schönbrunn Palace Park and Garden. The arrangements are composed of antique Roman armour with shields, standards and lions, and were executed by the sculptor Johann Baptist Hagenauer in the 17th Century.
Canon Eos 5dMkII and Canon 24-70mm at 24mm, f/ 8.0 iso 50.
- three bracketed Exposures 0,3/ 1.13/ 1.3 sec
- Photomatix Details enhancer
- Contrasts in Ps CS5
- Nik Filter Tonal Contrast 2x
- Bw conversion with Nik Silver Efex Pro
- Luminance Sharpening Unsharpen Mask