A friend of mine “talked” me through this, so it’s only fair to pass it on. . . If only I could remember my breakfast this morning, I’d have half a chance of remembering who to thank for helping me. :-[
HOW TO MAKE A LINKFirst of all, it looks like this (in the raw) below but without any spaces after the title or name. (If I didn’t put spaces in it, it would become a link before you had a chance to look at it:
“CLICK HERE”: http://www.redbubble.com/people/dayonda/art/149...
I put a space between : and http, above. If you take the space out, you get a link.
It’s easiest to open a second web page, navigate to the page you’re making a link to, then highlight and copy the URL of your target page.
1. Open two individual web pages: one on your target page (where the picture or
2. Highlight and copy the address (URL) on the target page.
3. Go to the page where you want to put the Link, and open or go to
the place where you want to place the Link.
3. Type in a title or a name, surrounded by " quotation marks.
Often I use “CLICK HERE”
4. Add a full colon mark: Example- “CLICK HERE”:
5. Right after the colon, without any spaces, paste the URL
6. After pasting the URL, you can put in punctuation, space & add more
words if you like. It will still work as a Link.
7. When you go out of the page where you put the Link and then come back
in, you’ll see the neatest little Link you ever saw.
8. Print, copy or save the URL to this page in case you forget a step.
Here it is, put together— CLICK HERE
If it doesn’t work, check for spaces that your fingers typed in automatically. If no spaces, send me a Bubble Mail. Once you’ve done it once, do it several times.
A step-by-step guide to creating a link in RB.