I’ve finally gotten around to removing the borders and logo that I had on my artwork. I still have a few to do, what a $@#&ing laborious job. The Red Bubble software is dumb (no offence). It cannot tell if artwork has a border or even to just leave it how it is without enlarging it.
If you want to buy my artwork as a card (the only size I have) it will now print correctly if it has the border removed. Not that there’s been a stampede of mad frothing buyers rushing into my ‘store’…
I’ve also ordered my artwork by popularity, kinda.
So stick that in your pipe, bud.
Finally finished! Hoo-feckin-ray!