Kedleston Hall, South Front.
Kedleston was the home of the Curzon family, Lords Scarsdale, who arrived here in the 12th century. Kedleston Hall is a classical Palladian mansion built for the first Baron Scarsdale between 1759 and 1765. Three architects were involved – Matthew Brettingham of Nottingham drew up the first design which included the colonnades, but he was superseded by Jame Paine who designed and built the centre block, and the building was completed by Robert Adam.
Proccessed in Photoshop CS5