The Old Mill (Pugh’s Old Mill) is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas. The Mill was built in 1933 was featured in the beginning scene of “Gone With The Wind” and is thought to be the only remaining structure from the film. The grounds surrounding the building and ponds are so beautiful that many weddings have been held here.
Taken with Canon Eos Rebel Xsi 450D, 4 photo HDR processed in Photomatix Pro 4, 1/1000, 1/320, 1/160, 1/50, f5.0, 200, 18-55mmL, focal length 24.
520 views as of 2/23/2012
Thanks so much for viewing and for the wonderful comments!!!!!