Best viewed large by clicking on image. This old home was built for Joseph Tivey in 1879 at a cost of 1,300 pounds. Located just up from the Calder Hwy in the rural goldrush town of Inglewood in Central Victoria, Joseph & his wife had 14 children whilst running the local Merchandise and Liquor store….. This home is now privately owned Click on image to enlarge.
Taken with a p&s Panasonic Lumix FZ30, with just a touch of hdr.