Took a little drive in the country on Saturday with my camera……..and being a city girl, I don’t know what the correct name is for this piece of machinery but I think it is the machine that makes and spits out the bales of hay you see in fields.
So, I’m calling it a hay roller.
Albemarle County, VA- USA
Nikon Coolpix L120

featured in WITHERED-7/14
featured in CROPS & HARVESTS-6/14


metal, machinery, farm equipment, old, rusty, machine

Please enjoy my work and leave a message to let me know you were here!

View Full Profile


  • barnsis
    barnsisabout 1 month ago

    Great old one, have to see the front to know what it is however.

  • Thanks so much!

    – ctheworld

  • JEZ22
    JEZ22about 1 month ago

    Great capture of this piece of machinery , here in UK that would be a baler

  • Thanks for taking a look at my work!

    – ctheworld

  • WildestArt
    WildestArt29 days ago

  • Thank you so much for the feature!

    – ctheworld

  • WildestArt
    WildestArt23 days ago

  • Thank you so much for the feature!

    – ctheworld

  • Bette Devine
    Bette Devine22 days ago

    Beautiful colour and composition. Great textures. And congratulations on your feature!

  • Thank you so much Bette!

    – ctheworld

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait