Collage ~ watercolor, lichens, melted glue on fine granulated paper. Scanned and lightly processed. Original size 15cm/21cm.
Dedicated to the glorious nature around us and to those who enjoy nature and are inspired by it, as much as I am!
I always loved forest trekking, there are so many great and inspiring places close to where I live, in Romania, the forest is an amazing place to feel connected with Mother Nature. When I came across these lichens I instantly had the idea to start a unique looking collage using what I have found and I think it became one of my best artworks, also appreciate it by lots of people.
January 16th 2014 <> 1947 Views
November 23rd 2015 <> 7502 Views
25% of the proceeds will be donated to "kids with cancer foundation "
SOLD AS STICKER TO UNKNOWN BUYER
Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
- FEATURED IN ‘CHALLENGE TOP 10 COLOR ME A RAINBOW’
- FEATURED IN ‘NATURAL SURFACE TEXTURES’
- FEATURED IN ‘THE ART FOR CANCER GROUP’
- FEATURED IN ‘TOP 10 CHALLENGE WINNER IN ARTISTS UNIVERSE’
- FEATURED IN ‘FUNGILICIOUS GROUP’
- FEATURED IN ‘ABSTRACT SHAPES’
- FEATURED IN ‘MONOCHROME IN COLOR GROUP’
- FEATURED IN ‘LIVE, LOVE, DREAM’ -TOP TEN WINNER IN EXQUISITION
- FEATURED IN ’ONE’S MIND’S EYE’
- FEATURED IN ‘EVERYDAY WOMEN GROUP’
- FEATURED IN ‘A PLACE TO START’
- FEATURED IN “CANADIAN ARTISTS”
- FEATURED IN ‘SURFACES AND TEXTURES’
- FEATURED IN `TOP 10 CHALLENGE PLACEMENT SURFACES & TEXTURES`
- FEATURED IN ‘BEST REDBUBBLE SCARVES’
- FEATURED IN ‘ALL ABOUT CHANGES’
I’m always inspired by my husband’s original electronica.
If interested please listen to one of our electronica projects called Weed.
Music written by my husband Dan Handrabur. Lyrics and vocals by Crystalline (Cristina Handrabur).
This track is downloadable, available right here: