This abstract was originally created four years ago, in November of 2007. I tried to come up with a different title for it that would inspire and impress people with my creativity, but might as well call it what it is. NOT that I would actually blenderize fish, but the base image for this abstract was a photograph of mine, called Fish Buddies, which may or may not be available in my RB portfolio … more likely it was retired from public view because it did not get any interest.
I’m not crazy about the title … tried calling it Whirlpool for a while but that is a laundry appliance. PLEASE, if anybody can come up with a better title for this, I will change it.
The blending of the Fish Buddies picture was done by using various photoshop distortion filters, possibly wave and, almost certainly polar coordinates. When I was done, I could only think that I had put two sweet little fishes through a blender. To dust it off today, I popped it up a little in HDRtist and then put it through PSE10 for resizing for better resolution and pixel count.