Loved the eerie feel to this place at night.
Image of the Town Hall in High Street Shaftesbury, north Dorset, UK.
Built on the market place in 1827 by Earl Grosvenor who owned most of Shaftesbury, it replaced the open-arched New Guild Hall. Clock tower added in 1879; and
St Peter’s Church, which is the most ancient of the churches and it stands in the High Street. It was built in the latter part of the 15th century, by 1878 the interior was pronounced unsafe and it was not in use for many years. In 1897 the floor and seating was renewed and further work was carried out in the early 20th century. The registers date from 1623