Came across this beautifully restored Morris Ten-Four while touring the Somerset countryside near Chard in the UK on the way to Forde Abbey along with Pauline
Camera Olympus E-30, Focal length 30.0,
Shutter speed 1/250s, f/5.0, ISO 200
The Morris Ten-Four was powered by a Morris 1292 cc four cylinder side valve engine with single SU carburettor. The gearbox was a four speed unit and Lockheed hydraulic brakes were fitted. .
Body styles at launch in August 1933 were restricted to a saloon and coupé but a tourer joined the range in December followed in 1934 by a two seater with dickey and a Traveller’s Saloon.
The chassis was revised for 1934 and synchromesh appeared on the gearbox. Two tone paint schemes were optional from 1935.