This car was owned by a classic car enthusiast who brought it from a deceased estate in Adelaide in March 2002, the car was virtually “swept onto a trailer” and restored in just 12 weeks.
The “TC” was the first post-war MG, launched in 1945. It was quite similar to the pre-war TB, sharing the same engine with a slightly higher compression ratio of 7.2:1 giving 54.4 bhp @ 5200 rpm but using more modern interior elements allowing a wider cockpit.
It was exported to the United States, even though only ever built in right hand drive.
Exp – 1/60
Apt – F/5.6
F/L – 41mm
Iso – 400
*Canon EOS “KISS” D/SLR Camera