in Absolute Clarity 29-11-2012
in Australian Capital Cities 24-03-2013
Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Lens: @ 35mm, ISO: 100, Aperture: f7, Shutter: 1/60
Adelaide University’s Bonython Hall is on the registar of the National Estate and the South Australian Heritage Register. It was built from 1933 to 1936 following a donation from the owner of The Advertiser newspaper, Sir John Langdon Bonython, who left £40,000 for a Great Hall for the Adelaide University.