Came up over the rise and there it was, such a misty day after bush fires.
685 Views as at 11 March 2013; 50 favourites & 15 features.
To view larger click on the image.
Camera: Canon 40D – Lens: Sigma 18-200
Settings: ISO 100, F4.5, 1/125sec
Location: Somewhere on the road between Cooma and Junee, NSW, Australia.
Featured by the following groups:
- The Landscapes of the World
- Digital Photography
- Rural New South Wales
- Out in the Country
- Country Bumpkin – May 2012
- In his name – 1 June 2012
- The best of Red Bubble – 21 September 2012
- Top Favourites
- Absolute Clarity – March 2013
- A Paradise somewhere – March 2013
- You got it, we want it – March 2013
- Rural NSW – March 2013
- Featured Women Photographers – March 2013
- Vibration in Art and Verse – VAVoom – March 2013
- Trees, beautiful trees – March 2013