FEATURED in AMERICAS, RURAL, URBAN, WILD AND FREE
An old cart in the barn at the Howell farm in Lambertville, New-Jersey
In 1732, Joseph Phillips, a house carpenter of Maidenhead (Lawrenceville), New Jersey purchased 125 acres of land in Hopewell Township from the executors of the estate of William Bryant who had purchased the land from Daniel Cox. The farm has been in operation ever since and has been operated by Mercer County since 1975 as an educational farm.
105 VIEWS as of 03/08/2013