Created as a result of the Disintegration Collaboration project.
Both prints are on water color paper that had been bundled and left to weather for the DisCo project. It turns out that water color paper doesn’t break down very easily. Each of the papers used for these prints had minor staining from being bundled with other things and left in the weather for several weeks.
I used what I call a “marker wash” to very lightly tint the paper on the right.
Both prints were created with flowers from a bouquet that my husband gave me. When their life in a vase was through, I used both pounding and inking techniques to print the images on the papers.