My life has always been surrounded by art. This infographic describes it as such.
The challenge to creating the infographic though was that no use of words and letters were allowed and only the visuals, so my challenge was finding ways to share my story without a visual language. The infographic is laid out as a grid of colors from bright to dark, highlighting my art experience from highly significant to not so significant. Each icon in a way describes an art experience that is then placed on a certain point on the scale based on its significance. The true original size of this poster is 20 × 40.
Here’s the story:
1. Graduating from art school with my design/photo degree (May 2014)
2. Double majoring into photography
3. Winning third place for a web design
4. Learning art and design through high school
5. Winning third place for a poster design
1. Publishing my first web design
2. Experimenting with handmade photography
3. Introduction to design
4. Learning to improve my art skills
5. Experimenting with Painting (aka what would have been my painting career.)