- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Some Post Production work… fooling around with GIMP.
Original Photograph: KIAH
Post Production: BYRON
- Convert to Black & White (Desaturated)
- Adjust Levels to remove all skin blemishes and to remove the line of her nose.
- Create new working Layer.
- Tone the face.
- Create new working Layer and remove all parts except the eyes.
- Remove unwanted detail in the eyes and eye lashes using Cloning Tool.
- Clean the eyeball areas using Dodge tool and then using the Spray Paint tool [White 10% Opacity]
- Create new working Layer copy of the eyes.
- Hand Tone the eyes, and enlarge highlights.
- Create new working Layer of the face from original image.
- Remove everything except the lips.
- Desaturate Lip Layer to appx 10% Opacity.
- Colour the Lip Layer soft pink using Spray Paint tool [Red 5%]
- Merge all visible Layers.
- Add soft blur.
Some banding is visible due to original image being very small.