- Printed on 185gsm semi gloss poster paper
- Custom cut to three maximum sizes – A2, A1 & A0
- 5mm white border to assist in framing
- Tack them to your bedroom door, or frame
A composite of four images taken at Cedar Creek Falls on the outskirts of Brisbane.
- Camera: Konica Minolta Dynax 7D DSLR
- ISO / ASA: 400
- Aperture: f3.5
- Shutter: 1/500sec
- Lens: Minolta 75-300mm
- Focal Length: 200mm
- Internal Image Stabilisation Active
- Hand -Stitched photos to create Background Layer.
- Manually cut out each “Jumper” from each image.
- Merged the 4x new “Jumper Layers” into one new Jumper Layer.
- Copy new Background Layer.
- Cloned areas to conceal joins between images
- Added motion-blur.
- Layered “Jumper-Layer” over blurred background.
- Merged all visible layers.
- Adjust levels.