Mostly because I am getting tired of writing the same thing over and over, here is the first in a series of “how to” tutorials about ummm … errr… how to find your way around the shiny new RedBubble Site.
Number 1 with a bullet seems to be Finding the Activity Page!
- Click on the shiny new red logo in the top left of any page.
- This will take you to the new-look Homepage / MyBubble Page.
- Down a bit on the right side you will see three text-links:
- ACTIVITY has two functions… it is a text-link and it activates a drop-down menu.
- Move your mouse over ACTIVITY and the drop-down menu appears [its magic!]
- From this drop-down menu you can select what sort of activity you want to view.
As I said ealier, ACTIVITY is also a text-link…
- If you click on ACTIVITY you will go to your Default Activity Page.
- notice now that there is a small grey cog/gear symbol under the ACTIVITY link on this page?
- yeah, you guessed it! … click on that symbol.
- now your default set-up window appears.
- select the options that you want to see in your Default Activity Page
- click on SAVE, and presto change-o your default activity page is set-up! Now every time you click on the ACTIVITY link you will see exactly what you want to see!
More cool tutorials about RB are on their way, or if there is anything you want to know, post me a comment and I will write a Tutorial for that also!