Because I generally write very late at night, I know that many of you may miss my Tutorials and stuff.
It is currently 2pm [who gets out of bed at 2pm, huh?] so I thought I would just post this little “catch-up” of recent Tutorials that you might enjoy reading.
- Copyright, Artist’s Rights, Derivative Works & Fan Art, and the “Fair Use” exemptions to copyright.
- Now with special extra bonus information on Derivative Works and Fan Art!!!
- A look at the history of DMCA and what it means for artists and the websites that host their work.
- How to file a DMCA Takedown Notice.
- How to file a DMCA Counter-Claim Notice.
- Its about … well … Street Photography and your rights… what else is there to say really?
- An in-depth tutorial about how shutter, aperture, and ISO all work together to create different visual effects in your images.
- Just a bit of humour for those of you who like a bit of a giggle, inspired by the most recent un-inspiring Liam Neeson movie…. he really hasn’t done anything good since Schindler’s List.