I wrote some funny stuff this week in the Forums, so in a naked attempt at getting more views of my writing… here are some things that are sure to make you chuckle…
“Ask not what RedBubble can do for you, rather ask what you can do for RedBubble.”
“This is one small upload for RedBubble, one giant upload for RedBubble-kind”
- Buzz Aldrin, surfing the net in the Lunar Lander while he waits for Neil Armstrong to come back.
“Can we join RedBubble for free, YES WE CAN!”
- The soon to be President Obama, relaxing online after a busy day campaigning
“This is a far far greater story that I have uploaded to RedBubble, than I have ever uploaded before!”
- Charles Dickens, discovering the Writer’s Section of RedBubble.
“We shall upload them on the beaches, we shall upload them in the fields and the streets…”
- Winston Churchill discovering the joys of being able to use RedBubble via a laptop with mobile internet access.
“Alas poor Yorick. I knew him Horatio, he was a man of infinite uploads.”
Shakespeare, again lamenting the loss of another RB member.
“I’ll be baaack”
- Arnie deciding not to leave RedBubble after all.
“Go ahead, make my day!”
- Clint Eastwood hoping like crazy that he sells something in his first week on RedBubble.
“I have a Dream!”
- Martin Luther King hoping he wins the latest Black & White Photography Challenge in RedBubble.
“I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her photos.”
- Julia Roberts showing Hugh Grant her latest uploads.
“There is no place like home.”
- Judy Garland finally works out where the RedBubble Forums are located.
“You know how to post comments don’t you Steve?…You just put your fingers together … and type"
- Lauren Bacall getting frustrated at Humphrey Bogart’s lack of computer awareness ..
“If we build it, they will come.”
- Martin Hosking.
“My Mama always said RedBubble was like a box of chocolates… you never know what you’re gonna get”
- Forest Gump
“Houston, we have RedBubble!”
- Jim Lovell, finally getting that internet connection in deep space.
When the forums bite, when the comments sting
When I’m feeling sad,
I simply remember
my favorite things
and then I don’t feel so baaaad!
- Julie Andrews herding goats on a mountain-top somewhere in Germany