It seems I am always being asked to do these interviews…
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Grandfather on my Mother’s side. His name was Thomas Byron, but everyone called him Byron.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At a concert. I always do. Loud music effects me that way, doesn’t matter what style.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Very much so. I only print, and only in capitals.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Cold Corned Beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None that I know of.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not.I don’t think I would want to be friends with anymore people than I have right now.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, never, really…
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No, I lost them in the Great Tonsil Famine of ’68.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, but I would happily push several people I know off a tall bridge…
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I have to – I wear Tactical Boots all the time.
Untieing them is the only way to get them off. However, I just bought a new pair of ORIGINAL SWAT Tactical Boots that have laces and a zipper on the side.
I love Tactical Boots. Insanely comfortable – like wearing expensive sneakers, rugged, very very lightweight, oil & chemical resistant, steel sole plate for added protection, chunky looks…
They are the only shoes I own. My last pair I bought in 2006. I wore them around the world, and every day since then for work or otherewise and the soles finally wore through last weekend. If you do security work – they are the only boots you should wear!
Tactical Boots – very very cool.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know my aftershave is.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I don’t eat iceacream. But if I have to… vanilla in a shot of espresso.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How much better looking I am compared to them!
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, I hate pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I don’t have a least favourite thing about myself.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My dog Tam. She died a few years ago.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I dunno, but I am definitely getting sleeeeeepy and my eyes are getting heavy…
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black, always black.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Homemade mushroom sauce on toast, making an espresso now.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing at the mo’ but in my car: Pink Floyd, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, and Pearl Jam.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Bright grassy green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of my own awesomeness!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend in Sydney – we talk almost every day.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain Hideaway. always wanted one – ever since I was about 8 years old.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
The TMBERLAND SPORTS & ADVENTURE WATCH:
What? oh… sorry I wasn’t listening… you said “Favourite sports TO watch”.
My mistake… hehehehe
I pretty-much loath watching sport, but occassionally I will watch the Formula 1.
For the record – I don’t wear watches. I hate having anything touch my wrists – and I can’t wear gloves for the same reason. they make me feel like I can’t breath.
It took me months and months to get used to taping my hands and wearing boxing gloves… but that is a whole other story.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Hair… what hair?
What is left of it is brown, with some stray grey bits.
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown, but were blue up until about 18months old.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, just glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cold Corned beef, with cheapo sliced cheddar cheese with mayo on cold toast [no butter]
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I once got a Happy Ending after watching a Scary Movie, but that is a private matter between me and my GF.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
MicMacs by Jean Pierre Jeunet – the greatest Director ever. [Delicatessen, City of Lost Children, Amelie, A very Long Engagement, Aliens Resurrection]
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black, always black, from RedBubble. All my shirts are from RedBubble.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I used to love winter, but now I am leaning more towards summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
oooh, neither. I don’t do physical contact if I can help it.
I am an AS [Autism Spectrum] Person. genrally most AS people don’t like physical contact, especially when it is initiaited by another person.
It pretty-much makes my skin crawl.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Don’t really like sweet things. Custard I guess is ok.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Boxing… so I guess: Cardio.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
TV. I am such a TV addict it is not funny.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
“The last Hero” by Terry Pratchett [illustrated]
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
errr… my MOUSE!
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The sound of my own awesomeness.
Actually I have two favourite sounds:
- The sound of an audience in the 10minutes before a concert.
- The sound of an orchestra tuning-up just before the start.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Hate the Beatles – they sounded like crap. Great music tho’.
Not fussed on the Rolling Stones either. But probably the Stones if I had to pick one.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I have been completely around the world.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can sleep thru an eartquake.
If sleeping was a competetive sport, I could sleep for the Australian Olympic team.
Other than that.. an eidetic memory and a rare talent for abstract or conceptual mathematics. Both of which are not uncommon to AS people.
Oh, and I make coffee the way gods like their coffee. I could be a Barista.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Same colour as my photography: Black & white.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Not as much as I like answering only 49!
To gain more insight into the insides of my insidious intellect, especially in regards to outrageously excessive alliteration, check out these: