HOW TO POST IMAGES OF VARIABLE SIZE
1. Right-Click on the Thumbnail of the image and you will get a drop-down menu, choose PROPERTIES.
2. The “Properties Dialogue Box” will appear, now use your mouse to SELECT (highlight) the html (“Address / URL”) of the image. This is the bit that looks like:
http/ blah blah blah.jpg
If you can’t find it, it is the bit that ends with .JPG
3. Right-Click and select COPY from the drop-down menu.
4. Goto the forum or Bmail or wherever you want to post the image.
5. Right-Click in the Comments Box and select PASTE from the drop-down menu.
6. Put a " ! " at the start and the end of the pasted html. It will look like this but WITHOUT the spaces between the ! and the html. I have to put the spaces in here so I can show you what it looks like:
! http : //ih2.redbubble.net/work.500316.7.flat,135×135,075,f.jpg !
When you take out the spaces it will look like this:
The new URL format for images stored on the RedBubble Servers contains a Size Specifier, the specifier has been highlighted in bold in the following example:
http : //ih2.redbubble.net/work.500316.7.flat,135×135,075,f.jpg
NOTE: the Size Specifier only works if you use a lower-case “x”.
To change the displayed size of the image, simply replace the existing Size Specifier with any of the following size specifiers:
- 800×800 [This size is best for the Critique Forum]
A 45×45 image:
A 60×60 image:
A 100×100 image:
A 135×135 image:
A 215×200 image:
A 300×300 image:
A 450×300 image:
A 550×550 image:
A 800×800 image:
The new URL format for images stored on the RedBubble Servers contains a Format Specifier. This Format Specifier comes in two types:
" t " which mean Trimmed or Cropped. This is the standard format, and
" f " which means Full-Frame.
The Format Specifier appears at the end of the code just before the File Type Specifier [ie .JPG, .PNG]
http : //ih2.redbubble.net/work.500316.7.flat,800×800,075,t.jpg
http : //ih2.redbubble.net/work.500316.7.flat,800×800,075,f.jpg
If, however you want to use the Cropped Format … it works with all Size Specifiers so that you can create a square-cropped image of any size you desire.
A 45×45 Cropped-Format image:
A 60×60 Cropped-Format image:
A 100×100 Cropped-Format image:
A 135×135 Cropped-Format image:
A 215×200 Cropped-Format image:
A 300×300 Cropped-Format image:
A 450×300 Cropped-Format image:
A 550×550 Cropped-Format image:
A 800×800 Cropped-Format image:
A NOTE FOR MAC USERS…
Mac users (generally) only have a single button mouse. You can use the following technique to access URL addresses neccessary for these techniques:
1. Hold down the CTRL key and then click on the image.
2. The drop down menu will now appear.
3. Click on COPY IMAGE ADDRESS.
4. Follow rest of the process as described in each Tutorial.
If you are still having problems, check out this completely-neat-sweet-cheat-sheet by WEBGRRL